Las Vegas is a vibrant city packed with activities, good restaurants, and, above all, excellent entertainment for those evenings that go all night. A city where no one ever sleeps, Las Vegas is great fun and a totally amazing location for a corporate event. The ideal length of stay is four days.
A cosmopolitan city with an international reputation, Las Vegas offers very good advantages for an incentive trip or corporate meeting:
- Direct flights from most major Canadian cities — a three- to four-hour flight;
- Shows that are sure to impress your guests;
- Incredible halls for your private events;
- And many hotels that will dazzle your guests!
So should you choose the Strip, or find a hotel outside the madness of Vegas?
The whole point of choosing a destination like Las Vegas is to be at the heart of what it has to offer! The Strip, the main artery of the city, is the best choice:
- You go to Vegas to stay at the heart of the action, otherwise you might as well choose another city;
- You won’t have to travel far to get to your outings or group activities;
- This is where you’ll also find the finest hotels and the best restaurants!
However, if you’re looking for a compromise between an amazing hotel and a more corporate one, I recommend testing the Wynn: Unlike other hotels on the Strip, this is the only one that has meeting rooms outside the casino, which will keep you from losing your participants along the way! If you want a more upscale hotel (without a casino) for a small group, the Mandarin Oriental is perfect: quiet, calm, and chic, it’s definitely one of my favourites. A small scoop: the Loews Lake Las Vegas has just been sold to Starwood.
Some ideas for group activities:
- Rent the NASCAR track—thrills are guaranteed;
- Fly over the Grand Canyon by helicopter and offer your participants a champagne toast in this wonderful landscape;
- Venture into the desert in a Hummer or ATV, for an experience out of the ordinary.
- For evenings out with your group:
- The Cirque du Soleil’s permanent shows are breathtaking, and I recommend Love: a dynamic show that will appeal to everyone. Also, consider renting their lounge for a cocktail or dinner.
- I recently discovered an extraordinary hall: the Lou Ruvo. The place is magical, and even if the rental and audio-visual costs are high, it’s an experience, guaranteed.
- There is no shortage of restaurants either. My favourites are Le Cirque, Twist, or L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon.
If you’re curious or want more information, please contact us, share this post, and leave your comments! Do you have other recommendations and places you love in Las Vegas?
We hope we’ve whetted your appetite for discovering this city, unique in the world, where everything is possible!
À propos d’Othentika : Othentika est une agence événementielle et DMC de Montréal qui organise des événements et voyages corporatifs sur mesure pour les grandes organisations afin de mobiliser et reconnaitre leurs employés. Ces événements prennent plusieurs formes telles que : voyage de mobilisation, réunion annuelle, NSM, congrès, lancement de produit, gala de reconnaissance, concours de vente, programme de mobilisation, national et international, consolidation d’équipe (team building) etc, et ce, en formules clés en main ou à la carte. www.othentika.com, 514-524-0000, @othentika, LinkedIn :http://m1p.fr/ry3